DISCLAIMERS AND AGREEMENTS
- Courses completed through the Minnesota School of Ministry (MnSOM) meet the educational requirements of the General Council of the Assemblies of God for credentials. Completion of the courses, however, does not guarantee that a ministry credential will be granted, nor that preferential treatment will be given to those completing the required ministerial training courses through the School of Ministry. The credentialing of ministers is a process separate from completion of the educational requirements.
- MnSOM is a non-accredited Bible institute. While endorsed by the Executive Presbytery of the General Council of the Assemblies of God for ministerial training, courses completed through the school do not automatically qualify for college credit.
- Students are expected to conduct themselves in a Christ-like and biblical manner at all times, in both their personal conduct and pursuit of their studies, striving to maintain the highest of ethical standards, including honesty and integrity. Failure to adhere to such standards may result in the student’s dismissal from MnSOM, subject to the decision of the school’s administration.
- Late registration (within three weeks of the class) is an additional $15 per course. Late registrations may be accepted with the approval of the Administrator.
- Students are responsible for buying their own textbook. (See the textbook link at mnsom.org)
- Pre-class preparation includes both reading and writing assignments. Begin reading your textbook as soon as you buy it. You must arrive with a thorough knowledge of the subject. You also need to complete and bring with you two copies of the Text Overview assignment.
- More Information is available at http://mnsom.org. School policies are detailed in the Student Handbook available at this site.
- Courses may be canceled at any time at the discretion of the the Administrator.